Denied alibeastgaming's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by alibeastgaming, Mar 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alibeastgaming

alibeastgaming New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    alibeastgaming
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:107092455
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why i was banned for RDM and leave Yes i know i deserved the mass RDM ban when there was no admin on but why the RDM and leave? I don't remember a mod slaying me that round i don't remember rdm somebody. I honestly don't know when a mod slayed me. I remember gimic reporting me for hitting him with a crowbar but he never slayed me. so if you could atleast tell me thank you.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence sorry.

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Shaddoll banned you for Mass RDM without Staff and @GimcSnooper banned you for RDM & Leave 4th Offense, which was globalized by @Sinz . Shaddoll and GimcSnooper will respond as soon as they can.

3. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Hello alibeastgaming, thank you for taking the time to appeal your bans. The reasons why I banned you are in the spoiler below.
    Taking advantage of staff not being online as a chance to RDM is extremely frowned upon and will result in a ban. I will be denying my part of this appeal given the evidence above.

I hope you have a nice day,
    Shaddoll

4. alibeastgaming

alibeastgaming New Member

Like i said yes i know i got banned for mass RDM when a mod isnt on but i dont understand why i was banned for rdm and leave when i never got slayed than left.

5. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

Hello @alibeastgaming Thanks for taking the time to appeal, sorry it took so long to respond, You were banned by me for RDM and Leave 4th Offense

Due to the evidence shown and the RDM history involved with your account, I will be denying this appeal.

As Both Appeal have been dealt with, I will be locking the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.