Denied Alfloof's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Alfloof, Dec 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alfloof

Alfloof New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Alfloof
    Your Steam ID:
    cant find it
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because i placed a c4 as an inno, set it to 10 mins, somebody tried to defuse it and got 3 people killed. Then i got banned cause apparently im responsible for those kills even though it technically wasn't in my control whether they tried to defuse it or not and whether it blew up and killed 3 people.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The fact that dazza tried to defuse it and failed i guess?​

2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

@Frosty the Gamer banned you for the situation you describe.
    Please wait patiently until he has time to respond.

3. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Hi Alfloof,

You were banned for Mass RDM x3 because you armed a C4 as an innocent. I filed a report to inquire you why and claimed that someone gave you the C4. No matter, you should have just dropped the C4 and not armed, yet you continued to arm the C4 and RDM 3 people. Because of this, you were banned for 1 day for Mass RDM x3.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I banned you the previous day (12/25/2018) for Mass RDM x3 as well. With the fact that you armed a C4 for 10 minutes as a joke as an innocent, and just the day previous you Mass RDM 3 people, I feel you haven't learned the lesson of playing by the rules and not doing silly jokes that result in RDM and ruining other's experiences. Because of this, I recommend you take the 24 hours to figure out how to have fun on the server, yet not ruin other's gameplay.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.