Denied Alfloof's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Alfloof, Feb 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alfloof

Alfloof New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Alfloof
    Your Steam ID:
    cant find it
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Only one of the kills was rdm, the other two were obviously not rdm. Watching a traitor blow up 2 innocents and walk past their unided bodies and watching another traitor set off a t trap isn't rdm is it?​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. giraffe ☯

giraffe ☯ Be free, be without pain VIP

You were banned by @ekksdee for mass rdm x3. They'll address it as soon as they can. Also your ID is STEAM_0:1:51060538.

3. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

I have seen this, allow me to gather my evidence.

4. Alfloof

Alfloof New Member

i dont know why it made two appeals, sorry

5. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

Alright, here's an explanation of why the three kills you did were all deemed RDM, which ultimately led to your ban for Mass RDM x3.
    Here is the first report against you.
    [​IMG]
    The player reported you, accusing you that you shot him for no reason.
    Although in his report he claimed that he was shooting at a traitor, he actually never made a single shot and was the one being shot at by Mellow.
    Here is the deathscene for that report, that shows that the kill was RDM.

Here is the second report that was filed against you.
    [​IMG]
    The reason why this kill is RDM is because although Green Raptor may have looked at where the button was to turn off the lights, you can't prove that it was him, it could have been anyone from anywhere on the map.

Here is the third report against you and the Deathscene associated with that report
    [​IMG]
    Your response to this report was "youd just blown up 2 innos hadnt you? right in front of where you were there were 2 unided". Now, there was an unid body infront of the player, however he was approaching the body and never made an attempt to walk past it. There was also an explosion from a gauss rifle used by Grungle on you from another part of the map, however you see the unid body before you were hit by that explosion so killing. Lastly, Jeroenv03 was never in a position to cause an explosion himself on you when you want around the corner, he didn't activate any traps that would cause an explosion, he didn't use a gauss rifle himself, and he certainly never threw a frag or incen at you. You made the assumption that he killed the person whose body he was approaching to identify and killed him for it.

These three kills were all RDM, and thus I had to ban you for Mass RDMx3 as per protocol.
    I will be denying this appeal, you're free to play on any of our other servers as this ban was only local to EU2
    I also advise you to touch up on your knowledge on the rules to avoid any future problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.