Approved Alex's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Alex, Jun 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex

Alex VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Alex
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:173515454​
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I shot a Poltergeist and quote "Drop the body, I'm gonna shoot it" which isn't a valid warning, I agree that It isn't a valid warning and that I deserve it. However, I believe that a 5 Day Ban in unnecessary and that I should at least server 4 / 5 slays. I enjoy playing on the server and see no point playing on EU2 since it's unpopulated mostly.

PS: My only ban is expired and was RDM and Leave - By Noob999
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]

2. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

Tagging @Acnologia who banned you for Mass Rdm (4+)

3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Ya give me a few to gather my evidence, please chill until then.

4. Acnologia

Heya Alex, I believe we were playing earlier this evening on Eunilla. Always nice to see a friendly face pop up on the forums (these circumstances though :unsure: )
    So anyways, I'll dive straight into the details.
    I was staffing the server when suddenly the following reports came up against you:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Upon looking at that, I had originally thought that you were to be given a Mass RDM x3 ban, but I decided to further investigate the matter and went into the logs.
    You had indeed, damaged 4 players, not 3. This resulted in your current ban. The logs can be seen below (I've taken the liberty of highlighting initial damages for every player)
    [​IMG]

Now, as you can see, you had used the poltergeist on a dead body which had ended up ruining multiple player's gameplay.
    A standard rule of procedure is warning before using the instrument, which you didn't do properly. You've showed a screenshot where I'm asking you that particular question:
    [​IMG]

And, if my evidence above isn't enough, here's the deathscene:

You're a very fun person to play with on the servers and a friendly face to many people. I don't believe these RDMs to be intentional, or done on purpose to ruin other's gameplay.
    Now, I consider myself a rather lenient moderator, an example of which I'll be presenting now.
    You were banned for Mass RDM (4+). You damaged 4 people. I'm giving you an option to serve 4 slays instead of the ban. Will you comply?

5. Alex

Alex VIP

I'll happily take my slays. Sorry for the inconvenience and trouble.

6. Acnologia

[​IMG]
    Have fun.
    Appeal has been approved, ban hasn't been voided, and 4 slays have been attached to your ID.
    Cheers.

~Acnologia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.