Denied AlexMillaTime's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by AlexMillaTime, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexMillaTime

AlexMillaTime New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    AlexMillatime
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:71597848
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am a regular on the server and never cause any trouble. I am unsure of the reason I was banned at this time. I was playing TTT yesterday on this server when I saw someone that was shooting at a group of people. I don't remember the name. After I killed him I was reported for RDM. Which I feel was unfair on me. I was slain the next round and waited through the whole round and then I had to leave to go to class and left. Come back today and I am banned. Unfortunately I have no evidence as I am just a casual player and did not mean any harm.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello Alex you were banned by @Brahma for "RDM and Leave - Third Offense" he will respond at his earliest convenience. As you already know in the meantime you can play on 3 of our other servers.

3. AlexMillaTime

AlexMillaTime New Member

Thank you for your time. I also was unaware this was Third Offense, I believe the first time was due to my computer crashing while I was on my Slain Round and the second time was someone else playing on my Steam Account. Apologies for any inconveniences.

4. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Hello @AlexMillaTime

I banned you for your third offense of RDM and Leave because of this.

You killed this player because you saw him shooting and at the time i was scrolling through every player in spectator mode and i finally got to Electricwarfare. He did in fact shoot his gun, but no one was near him at the time he shot his gun and i watched you kill him without hesitation. In your response you killed him for watching him shoot so I proceeded to slay you and before the end of the your slay round, you had already left so i had to ban you. Considering this is your third offense for RDM and Leave, im going to deny this appeal. Feel free to play on our other servers. I hope you don`t make this mistake again in the future. Have a great day.

Sincerely, Brahma

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.