Denied alexavery2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by alexavery2, Jul 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexavery2

alexavery2 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    alex COBOOSE
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:120921474
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i killed two people whick means two slays you vip got it wrong
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i killed two people swear on my dead grandads grave

2. News Network

News Network broken VIP

Hi Alex, since I'm the one who banned you, I'll hop on my PC and provide my evidence and verdict in a few minutes.

3. News Network

News Network broken VIP

Alright, I banned you for RDM and Leave (Fifth Offense). Which was then globalized and extended by @Guilty. so we were playing on Black Mesa when I received two reports in on you as seen below.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You had decided to blow barrels up as an innocent which resulted in multiple peoples deaths. Looking back on my evidence it should have been a Mass RDM ban. However since I was extremely busy at the time I missed the other deaths/damages in the logs. Since you had no reason to blow the barrels and replied to both reports with a trollish reply, I procided to slay you twice for the two RDM's that came in.
    [​IMG]
    Then upon map change, you decided to leave during one of these slays, as seen in the screenshot below.
    [​IMG]
    I waited a while for you to come back, and you didn't so I then issued the ban.
    [​IMG]
    Since this was your fifth offense, I requested a globalization and extension of this ban. Due to the fact you have quite an extensive history in only just under 20 hours of game play and have shown a blatant disregard for the rules of our servers, I will be denying the appeal on my part of this ban. I suggest you use the time to have a long read of the rules here: http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/a-guide-to-sttt-extended-rules-info-tips-tricks.12605/ and abide by them when you are back.

Since @Guilty G&E'd this ban, i'll leave the it up to him as to weather he wants to de-globalize/shorten the length of the ban in question.

Have a good night.
    ~Thistle

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Having ~20 hours with 5 offenses of RDM & Leave means you clearly don't understand how our rules work. Take this time off to learn how our rules and return when your ban length has expired.

You will serve your ban to its fullest extent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.