Approved Alexander Stubb's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Alexander Stubb, Nov 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexander Stubb

Alexander Stubb New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Alexander Stubb
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:27157740
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have been banned whilst not present in-game. Most likely for accidental RDM while I've been asleep.

This punishment, had I not slept, would have been getting slayed for a single round. Given this, I think it's reasonable to give a first-time offender some leeway on this. Especially as the RDM that I got banned for was very likely unintentional in the first place.

A 5 day ban for a single RDM, that was probably an accident/committed without intent, seems a bit like an overkill for me. Don't you agree?

Yours truly,

Alexander Stubb
    Evidence of Innocence: I cannot provide a statement on my potential innocence or guilt as I do not know the specifics of the case that led to this punitive measure.

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for RDM and Leave 1st offense by @Jaysu. Please wait for their response.

3. Alexander Stubb

Alexander Stubb New Member

4. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

I've seen this appeal and will reply with my evidence momentarily. Please remain patient.

5. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Due to lack of evidence I will be accepting this appeal and voiding this ban. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused due to this ban. Thank you for filing an appeal. Have a wonderful day!

Appeal : Accepted
    Ban : Voided
    Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.