Denied aledh's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by aledh, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aledh

aledh New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    aledh
    Your Steam ID:
    aledh
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    because it was not my intention and first they attack me.
    I left the sever because there was very later and i didn't think i was banned

Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  2. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

You were banned by @Sinz for RDM and Leave - 1st Offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience. Also, for future reference your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:59357509

In the meantime, feel free to enjoy our other 4 servers.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello aledh,

I see you are a new member, thanks for taking time to make a forum account just for this ban appeal. It shows you care about playing on our servers and we appreciate this as a community. However, last night on the map Lost Temple you randomly killed two players. In this ban appeal you say they attacked you first, in the damage logs below you can see that both players never fired a bullet nor did they damage any other player ― This proves your claims of the players attacking you false. Note, the reasoning you present in this ban appeal is quite different from the one you provided in-game. In the report below your response was "I think he dropped a bomb", grenades, deathstations or explosive barrels are all impossible options here. The players you killed never "dropped" or triggered any explosive. You were on up top of the Temple, at the spawn where after a period of time the it is set on fire to kill campers and AFK players. This would explain your "bomb" ― This proves your claim of the players "dropping" a bomb on you false.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When playing on our servers I urge you to be honest at all times.

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.