Denied Alawys hungry's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Alawys hungry, Jun 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    always hungry
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    one east 2 I rdmed one person because he was threatning and harassing and rdming people for no reason as a detective so I killed him to stop him from doing that I know I rdmed but I did it to stop him. since there were no mods on at the time I waited for about 1 hour or so before I had to get ready for work then when I came back home I found out that I was banned for rdm & leave first offense I just want to take the slay and get back to playing on that sever.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    sorry I was not thinking I was going to be banned so I dint take any pictures.​

2. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Looks like you were banned by @Rek for RDM and Leave, 1st.

He will reply when he can.

In the meantime, your ban is only local and you can play on our other multitude of servers.

For your records, your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:57188348

Thank you for taking time to appeal. Goddess watch over you.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  3. Rek

Rek Ø

Hello and thanks for taking the time to appeal.

Report:
    So I hop on the server to do reports real quick as I am staffing 3 servers at one time and come across a report against you.
    As seen here

I thought to myself through my experiences with you, how dramatic you are in everything.

For instance, once I was on with you and you were harassing another player, when he retaliated you started reporting him for harassing you, when you were the one that started it.

Now in the case that I was wrong, I gave the benefit of the doubt. Turns out there was no point, that was the only case of RDM I could get for the whole map and it was round about 2/3

Now lying as you did here:

Is not necessary. I don't know why you said you waited about an hour for a staff member when I got on as you were leaving around round 2/3.

Due to your history as seen
    [​IMG]
    is too bad not to think you were looking for an excuse to RDM.

Verdict:
    Due to your extensive history and the fact that he wasn't mass RDMing,
    I am going to have to lock this and mark it DENIED.

Feel free to play on our other servers why you wait out this ban for a few more days, but know that you are on a VERY short leash and any further offenses will most likely be Globalize and Extended.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.