Denied Alawys hungry's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Alawys hungry, Mar 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Always hungry
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    well first of all I was banned for sending three pm messages that said to someone to shut up cause he was constantly talking and be a couple dick. then he told a mod that I was doing it and I was banned for telling someone to shut how is that harassment and he was bragging about killing a person who was proven and had a newton luncher after stealing it and rdming two other people then never got slain.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Hello @Alawys hungry,

I have banned you for Constant Harassment towards the player @PvtDodger. This happened after this occurrence:
    [​IMG]

You had got upset that this player killed 3 people with a Newton Launcher. He did, but all of which he had a valid reason to kill. I was one of the people he killed, but only because I crow-barred him.

After this incident had occurred, you started to send messages to him that were considered as harassment:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

After the first screenshot occurred, I warned you that any more messages would be a ban. (As I could not kick you during your slay round.) It should also be noted that you said that you would stop.
    Just a FYI nobody appreciates liars

Due to the evidence I have provided, this ban appeal is Denied.

In the meantime you may play on our other 4 servers, which you can find located at http://www.seriousttt.com/servers

Appeal Status: Denied.
    Topic Status: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.