Denied Alaskan Wolf B-day Today's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Alaskan Wolf B-day Today, Jul 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Alaskan Wolf
    Your Steam ID:
    1:49029832
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My friends and i got banned for "ghosting" when we were doing no such thing i got banned after i shot a teriost whos was trying to kill the detective then got baned for 28 days
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was looking around and shot people who i saw shooting or were acting way to substisious which i hardly did manly when there were like 3 or 5 people alive​

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  2. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Looks like you were banned by Ghosting by @Guilty. He will reply when he can.

For your records, your steam ID is STEAM_0:1:49029832

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You know what I found funny while I was playing with you and your friends today? The fact that you 3 managed to find and kill traitors constantly for no reason. One of your friends, Fennec, in particular, seemed to be getting kills on traitors for no reason. Checking the evidence, I found out that you 3 were friends and that one of those situations had you as a traitor. Of course, I decided to be skeptical and give you the benefit of the doubt and not ban you 3 back then. Then we move on to a few rounds later when Fennec gets kills again and this time your 3rd friend was the one who was a traitor. Soooooo you put two and two together and it's pretty obvious that you 3 were ghosting. I'll have the video evidence uploaded soon, but can you explain how Fennec was suddenly getting those kills?

I also have 2 clips of videos that I'll edit and fix up before uploading in the morning. I will also be tagging my admin @Sinz to see his verdict. The video is mainly focusing on Fennec as he is the one getting the kills.

To add more to explanation, the first clip is where I started getting suspicious of you and your friends after Fennec admitted that he already knew @C.A.Anna was a traitor and you were his traitor buddy. The 2nd clip shows what happens 2 rounds after the 1st clip (as you were slain the round after with both of your friends being traitor buddies).

With both clips uploaded, hope you have a good day.
    Sincerely, Guilty

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  4. tell u the truth they said they were gonna rdm alot so ya and i only shot people who were acting subspsious or shot people who were shotting randomly and plus i dont ike playing games without friends its boring without people to talk to

5. ZeRo

And yet your friends were coincidentally only RDMing traitors? Not RDMing innos, but traitors? Care to explain why? My admin, @Sinz and the higher ups will be able to view the evidence verify whether it is valid or invalid evidence for you and your friends' bans.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  6. they were if u care to pay attention if they wernt they may have been typing cause they know i cant stand ghosting becasue it takes the fun out of games.

7. oh thank you raven fixed it

8. ZeRo

After talking with my admin, @Sinz , we have both concluded that you were ghosting with your friends. Your appeal has been denied and in the future, I would avoid playing with those friends of yours if you wish to avoid further punishment. Cheers!

Sincerely, Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.