Denied Akilled's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Akilled, Jan 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akilled

Akilled New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Akilled
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:64396577
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The Reason for my ban was MASS RDM 3x, which is a little dumb in my opinion and heres why. The first time I was slayed it was because I dealed 40-60hp damage on accident to a guy blocking a doorway with a crowbar right as the round started. obviously after reading the extended rules I see this is considered rdm for some reason I think the mod involved really should learn discretion, that guy is practically a robot. But fine, 1 RDM. 2nd time around A guy says in chat he is JIHADDING. I was slayed twice for "no kos on future tense" when i tried to kill him for saying so . But is "-ING" future tense? No, thats current tense. As you can see in the video I upload he says he is jihadding, not GOING TO Jihad, which means its not future tense which should mean it doesn't count in the self KOS exceptions at the bottom. Either way discretion could have been used here to say was it malicious? No the moderator is just an emotionless robot. Third times come around I tried to jihad and some 10 year old just ran in for hugs i guess. not sure what he was doing but still... I get now the rules say you must give a warning, admittedly I never read them, I bet most people don't until they get banned, but I really don't think someone who wasn't even trying to rdm should get banned. Also keep in mind that these RDM's took place over 2 maps and several rounds inbetween each, + Slays. The first 2 were in the community pool and the last was on the bank map I think its called.
    {Edited for readability and clean up rant}
    {I Never recorded the crowbar one but you'll have to take my word im even admitting its accidental rdm)
    MIGHT NEED TO WATCH VIDEOS ON CHROME FOR BETTER RESOLUTION I DON'T KNOW WHY ITS LOW RES FOR ME

my channel link here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtQy7STy2-BSMY6WOMx0HbA?view_as=subscriber

You can see several other times i was reported and those are my defenses from them as well. I always use shadowplay record so when this kind of stuff comes up I can prove my innocence.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

Hello Akilled,
    So, Lets hop into the reports!

Your 1st report was about you crowbarring multiple people that were blocking a doorway, You have the ability to push with the crowbar and can't kill for blocking unless your life is in immediate danger.

[​IMG]

Your 2nd report you had killed a player who said "He was going to JIHAD. You also asked me to stop reporting the unreported damages. I'd like to explain that this is a task we are required to do. Any seemingly random damages we are supposed to report especially when the reports are slowly coming in. I did just this. Also, the Future tense rule is rather new, If a player were to say, "I'm going to *Insert T act here*" It is future tense, Thus it was your 2nd offense resulting in 2 slays. Also, The first thing we go off of is your response, You explaining he said "Going to" was the reason you were slain since it is future tense.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Your 3rd and final report was for a JIHAD you failed to call out. This is also considered RDM. Failure to warn T buddies of Jihads, Traps, etc and them dying from it is RDM.
    You failed to give any chances for your T buddies to survive the explosion.

I don't have an actual picture of the report itself but I do have screenshots of the chat confirming you failed to warn in chat.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With how the situation was handled with you (The name calling and mingey attitude on steam) I don't see any reason to request the ability to lower the duration of the ban, feel free to play on our other servers while the ban is going.

APPEAL DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.