Approved AK-49's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by AK-49, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AK-49

AK-49 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    AK-49
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:67318507
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am not admitting to have not RDMed but it was unintentional and I was intending to face my slay but my connection fucked up and I was trying to rejoin the server after disconnecting from it, tbh I'm saying this is all with no evidence but I don't RDM intentionally RDM anymore on these servers and often try and report that sort of stuff on this server (I'm a regular).
    Hell, I don't know if this ban can be forgiven, but can it at least be shortened?

Moderator: Dobie
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for "RDM and Leave (3rd offense)" by @Dobie
    They will respond at earliest convenience

3. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

Hey @AK-49 ,

I was the one who banned you. Please give me some time I'll give my answer to you when I'm done with staffing.

4. AK-49

AK-49 Member

Ok thanks bro

5. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

Hi again @AK-49 ,

I reported you when we were playing together for an unreported damage done by a discomb which was thrown by you. And here is the damagelog and your answer to my report:

But I assume that you are aware about your fault and thank you for making this appeal. Besides your reason, what I've seen so far is you are always nice to others and not a toxic player so I will accept this appeal and unban you. However, your ban was not your first one so because of this reason I won't void your ban. Now I'll put a slay on your steam id so you will serve your slay when you become online on EUnilla.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Not Voided

Take care!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.