Approved aGi1's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by aGi1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aGi1

aGi1 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    aGi1
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:102284686
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was on minecraft_b5 when I was playing TTT. My rig was lagging heavily and began being unresponsive. The reason for this is that I am using a 2008 Macbook and it does not have a good GPU. I could not remember why or how I RDMed but I do know that I was slain in one round. During that round, my computer began lagging heavily until it came to a point when it crashed. I let it rest and cool off for a while. After that I didn't go back in the game instead I played Counter-Strike Source. I am aware of the rules on your server but I didn't remember them at that time. I played for a long time until I got bored then I opened Garry's Mod to play on your Vanilla server but I received the 5-day ban.
    I would have stayed when I was slain and I don't want to be banned because this is the only Vanilla TTT server that I play on. Other servers have either very high ping or have to many files to download.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have some parts and specifications of my laptop below:
    OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
    Processor: 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Memory: 4GB 1067 Mhz DDR3(upgraded)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256MB
    :stop:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for RDM and leave by @wink. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. aGi1

aGi1 New Member

I think I saw him like 2 times, does he go online frequently?

4. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

I'm unsure of when he is active. Please remain patient until they respond.

5. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey @aGi1

I banned you for leaving during a slay as you said. I am willing to be sympathetic towards your predicament and grant you the ability to serve the slay to void the ban, does that interest you?

6. aGi1

aGi1 New Member

Yes it does, I will serve the slay.

7. john redcorn

@aGi1 I've added you on steam, lets have a chat and settle this

8. john redcorn

Hey @aGi1,

You've explained to me over steam that you could not get on til Friday to serve the slay, so I'll just let this ban expire naturally. However, as I messaged you over steam, I have voided the ban, seeing this is your first mistake with lots of hours.

Cheers,

Wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.