Approved afmillara's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by peripatetic, Nov 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    afmillara
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:58413623
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for two weeks. I guess it was for "RDM & Leave 2nd time".

I don't know whether I inadvertently did anything that can be considered RDM today, but I had no pending reports when I left, nor did I have any reason to believe that I was going to be slain, so an "RDM & Leave" seems unfair.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

You were banned for your second offense of RDM and Leave by @BlueCore, he will respond to your appeal shortly. In the meantime, please remain patient. As your ban is local, you are free to use any of the other Serious TTT servers that are available to you. Have a good day.

3. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Hi afmillara,

Thank you for taking the time to write this Appeal here on the Forums. I apologise if you feel the ban was given incorrectly, but I will present my reasoning as to why I banned you for your Second Offence of RDM and Leave below.

A player, randomblob21, told me on EU earlier today that during a round they weren't sure who had killed them and why, and asked if I could find out who did. After investigating the Damage Logs for that round I found that at 1:48 you shot and killed randomblob21 with a rifle.

2015-11-07_00138.jpg

As you can see, both you and randomblob21 were Innocents, and I couldn't find any prior damage or fight between you two to suggest they shot first, or that they committed a Traitorous Act. In this incident, it would appear that you fired first and were the only one to fire, and so I decided I would approach you with this information and ask you why you had decided to shoot him. However, before I could, you unfortunately left the server.

2015-11-07_00139.jpg

As I could not ask you why you had shot and killed him, I had no choice but to follow protocol and issue you the appropriate punishment; being your Second Offence of RDM and Leave.

However, as you have taken the time to write this Appeal, and I can see that you have a very good record here, I am more than willingly to both unban you and VOID your ban on EU.

See you on the servers again soon!

Appeal: Approved
    Topic: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.