Denied AFlyingMexican(CBass)'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by AFlyingMexican(CBass), Oct 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AFlyingMexican(CBass)

AFlyingMexican(CBass) Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TheCbass
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:14816895
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So what had happened after checking the /bans (I didn't know before hand until I found out today) was that I had RDMed and left. I really did not know that I was even being slain. My laptop began shutting down because I didn't plug it in and after it had shut down I just was to lazy to open it up again and went to do something else and I hopped on today seeing I was banned so I went here.
    I'll will happily take the slay, I was just unbanned from a couple months ban and I wouldn't be this stupid. If I had known I was getting slain and my laptop I would have told the mod and would have quickly looked for my charger. I have stuck to good behavior since I was unbanned and I don't believe (I might have IDK) I had been slain since. If I am unbanned I will take the slay without fret.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Sorry for my run-on sentences.

2. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Hello,

You were banned for RDM & Leave, 5th Offense. It was then globalized and extended by @Sinz . He will respond when he is available.

Thanks!

3. AFlyingMexican(CBass)

Thank you for notifying me this.

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello Cbass,

Thank you for taking the time to make this ban appeal. You were banned by @TeeZy for 4th offense of RDM and leave. Seeing your extensive ban history, he requested an extension which I took the liberty in doing. After viewing your administrative stats, I've found that TeeZy banned you for the incorrect reason. You should have been banned for your 5th offense of RDM and leave, as seen in your administrative stats below. As much, this ban was extended to the duration it should have been.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The ban issued on 08/07/14 ("Globalized and Extended by Sinz") was originally "RDM and Leave - 4th Offense" by Kenny, this was noted in your administrative stats and was overlooked.

Pleas remain patient as the moderator @TeeZy replies to this ban appeal with his reasoning and evidence at his earliest convenience.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  5. AFlyingMexican(CBass)

Oh wow, I never even noticed that. I will await the results...

6. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Hello Cbass, sorry for the somewhat late response. The reason for your ban is because you RDMed two players noted here;
    [​IMG]
    Here it shows you getting DNA on the player Bill Nye the Russian Spy, then you proceding to kill two players. I was a witness to when you killed the two players, and I asked you why you did that, you claimed you had DNA, however I got two reports a little while later. Those reports happened to be on you and I was investigating them as you were still alive playing. I somewhat knew to an axtent that you would reply with "I had DNA on them." so I look in the logs and noticed that you didn't have DNA on them, yet you had DNA on Bill. So I waited for your response until dealing out any punishments, you then replied to both reports saying "I had DNA on you." or something along those lines. So I slayed you for two rounds. As son as you were slain you abruptly left without a word. I took note of this and gave you a whole 3 rounds to reconnect. After noticing you had failed to rejoin to serve the slays and decided to check you adminstats, and noticed your extensive history with these sort of offenses. I did what I thought was correct, being confused by the notes and bans, and banned you for fourth offense of RDM and leave, however Sinz has corrected me on this and I thank him.

Explaining the story, I have decided to keep you banned. If my admin @Kenny approves of this, he may close it and mark it as denied. Until then, I will keep this open.
    Thank you for your time,
    ~TeeZy.

7. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

Due to the evidence given by TeeZy, your explanation given in your appeal, and your very extensive history of RDM & Leave, this ban appeal has been denied - The ban will expire on the 27th of January, 2015.

If you have any further inquiries or you believe we missed a key detail and/or factor in the process of handling this appeal, feel free to send a personal message to either myself or my moderator, @TeeZy, here on the forums or on Steam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.