Denied Aethan Evoke's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Aethan Evoke, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Jingle Profit | Icy, Colorblind | Icy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:68199743
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Okay so I recently just got a global ban for my 4th RDM and leave offense. Now I know its kind of sudden to make an appeal but I feel that if I get this out of the way it will give me time to get back on the servers and enjoy them like always! A couple of my RDM and leave offenses I feel shouldn’t be there because of certain reasons. One of them for (East) was because I had plans to go out and I had to leave and I didn’t realize I had a slay on me so I left the server to go to the mall and go shopping lol. On (West or EU) don’t remember, I left the server and a mod got on and banned me when I had no idea there was a report/slay on me. So I really couldn’t do anything about it. Today on the (EU2) server I had a slay on me and I wasn’t really paying attention, I did in fact know there was a slay but when your like me you forget things easily. I went to get a drink and I came back and I was dead, so I figured the round I had been slain on ended so I !hop on a different server, turns out the round didn’t end and now I'm here making a ban appeal! From now on I promise I will pay more attention to my slays from now on and I will always make sure to answer to my reports. I really would love to get back on the servers, and I wont RDM and leave, I cant promise anything over the internet. But I hope you guys(admins) will find it in your seriousheart to unban me :( I really would like to get back on asap I enjoy playing on this server and I was thinking of donating soon. Much love- Profit/Aethan/Colorblind
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Hi there! You were banned by @Hingle on East for RDM and Leave second, @Christmas4lyfe for RDM and Leave third, @Drunk Dog for RDM and Leave fourth, and the globalization was done by @Nena. They will be with you as soon as they can, and thank you for posting your appeal on the Serious TTT forums.

3. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

4. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Hi there, Aethan Evoke. Hope you're doing well.

Here's the report which I slayed you for:
    [​IMG]

and here's you leaving while slain:
    [​IMG]
    What really strikes me as discerning is not just that I had to ban you for 4th offence, but that all four of those bans were within 21 days.

I'll leave the final verdict for @Nena to decide, since she G&E'd your ban.[/spoiler]

5. IcE.Cream

IcE.Cream VIP Bronze

• Do not comment on appeals you're not involved with
    Just wanted to say, I have seen remorse from Profit on teamspeak. It seems that he is truly sorry that he rim and left. I don't know if it will have any effect, but I just wanted to add this in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.