Denied Aethan Evoke's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Aethan Evoke, Dec 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Jingle Profit | Icy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:68199743
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was busy at the time and had to leave and i didn't realize i had a report or slay on me so i turned off my PC, when i got back to join the server it said i was banned for RDM and leave. I am willing to accept a slay on the server if the banning mod will allow it. If not i am more than happy to wait out the ban. Thanks for your time, and happy holidays! :D @Hingle
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Diehard01

Diehard01 Yippee Ki Yay VIP

Hello Aethan Evoke,
    It looks like you were banned by @Hingle for Rdm and leave 2nd offence, and you were also banned by @Christmas4lyfe for rdm and leave 3rd offence.
    They will both responded with there evidence for there bans when they can, at the moment please be patient.

3. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hey @Aethan Evoke, i'm just going to jump into the report!
    [​IMG]
    Here you claim you killed him for having DNA, but if you look here:
    [​IMG]
    you can see you had DNA on someone else, and I did double check the whole log, and therefore you RDMed the wrong person. You left before I could issue a slay on you, (I was not able to grab a SS due to map change)

So I issued you a RDM & Leave 3rd offense due to your other bans. Hope this clears up any confusion.

4. Chastity4lyfe

I'm fine with that, as I saw no other issues with you, but I won't be voiding this, which means your next RDM & Leave will be your 4th and it will be global. This only takes care of my ban on West 1, you still have an active ban from @Hingle on East 1.

If you want to work out a time later today where we could both be on West 1 at the same time, feel free to add me on steam and we can figure it out.

5. Chastity4lyfe

Just want to tag @Drunk Dog and @Nena to this appeal due to duplicate appeals. Please post your evidence and verdicts here. Due to you getting another RDM & Leave, this will affect my approval of your ban appeal. We will wait to hear from the others.

6. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Well, I started writing this in the other one, and finished after it had been denied and I had been tagged to this one, I guess. Anyways, here's what I got:

Hi there, Aethan Evoke. Hope you're doing well.

Here's the report which I slayed you for:
    [​IMG]

and here's you leaving while slain:
    [​IMG]
    What really strikes me as discerning is not just that I had to ban you for 4th offence, but that all four of those bans were within 21 days.

I'll leave the final verdict for @Nena to decide, since she G&E'd your ban.

7. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

Hello Aethan Evoke,

Since you got these RDM and leave bans in such short time, you claim that you forgot you were being slain, but for four times ? This is unacceptable. I'll have to deny your appeal due to that, please take this ban as a lesson and be more careful in the future.

With regards,
    Nena

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.