Denied adrian shephard's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Adrian Shephard, Mar 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    adrian shephard
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:179121063
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i wont do it again ty <3
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I got banned for spamming for 1 days by[ legendary white chat spell] @Mellow
    but i want to play on eu2 i wont do it again ty :D

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Mellow banned you for spamming with discretion from @Doben . Mellow will respond as soon as he can.

3. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

As I was the one reporting you for spam, I find it relevant to add this comment you posted on my profile 40 minutes ago (Roughly half an hour after the report was marked valid).

[​IMG]

4. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

m8 its jking why take every thing serious lel
    i didnt harrase u or insulted you every one can love whoever they want and hate who ever they want

5. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Hey @adrian shephard, thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban.

I banned you based on this report for spamming with the discretion of my admin Doben for one day.

As you can see, you've broken the chat and that is considered spamming. Now this is by far not the first time that you've done so, you've been warned by @Vinerra in the past, you've been warned by Doben and by me plenty of times.

This was when I received a private report of you chat spamming.

[​IMG]

This was when your microphone didn't work so it was just you massively micspamming.

[​IMG]

This was when you went by the alias of Mikey and chatspammed.

[​IMG]

These are just my warnings and I know that you've spammed more than this and have been warned more often by other staff members. You've had plenty of time to shape up and unfortunately you've not changed one bit in this regard. Therefore, I'll be denying this appeal.

If you got further questions regarding the ban feel free to start a conversation with me or my admin, @Doben.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.