Denied Adrian Garcia's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Adrian Garcia, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian Garcia

Adrian Garcia New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Adriangarcia9514
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:44713201
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Don't know the reason
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I really just want to know the reason i got banned .. woke up this morning from being banned on the west 2 server and the west server.​

2. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

You were banned by @SuperUnHappyFace for RDM Without Staff Online x4, he'll respond at his earliest convenience, thank-you for your patience.

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Before @SuperUnHappyFace responds, I want to say that your ban should have been 5 days rather than 1 day and 8 hours, and the time will be edited based on the verdict of this appeal. This was a minor misunderstanding, as the protocol for RDM with no staff online is 8 hours per RDM, but is a 5 day ban when there are 4 or more offenses of RDM. Instead of the 5 days necessary, you were given 8 hours per offense of RDM, though this will be fixed and edited based on the verdict of this appeal.

Thanks for understanding!

4. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

Hello Adriangarcia9514, Thank you for taking the time to make this appeal i will start off with giving my reason for the ran then my evidence.
    So i had joined the server and opened up the report menu to see if they're were any reports and saw 4 on you. I had looked at them and saw that you didn't really have any reason to kill said players and given your response's and 1 none response i had placed a 32 hour ban on you for Rdm without staff. Now let's get to the evidence.

Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_4.png

As you can see in these 4 reports you had given me no reason as to why you had killed these players and in the last report you didn't even both to respond. you had responded to 3 of them and 2 on the same round so you where not karma banned but i had looked anyways, just to make sure and still you hadn't been banned and this is the reason why i had place a 32 hour ban on you but i was wrong on how long you should be banned for and that is on me but i will let @CDriscoll handle my mistake.

I will be denying this Appeal as well on my end but leaving it open for 24 hours for Cdriscoll to respond and if you feel you need to as well.

Ban Denied.
    Appeal Locked

Last edited: May 13, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.