Denied Adrian Garcia's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Adrian Garcia, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian Garcia

Adrian Garcia New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Adriangarcia9514
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:44713201
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Really don't recall the RDM and leaving?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    So last night i was playing on the West 2 server .. Decided to call it a night and close my computer ( i never exited the game so i don't know why i was banned for RDM and Leave?)​

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned by @Wompzilla for RDM and Leave 1st Offense. He will respond when able. Thank you for waiting.

3. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

Hey @Adrian Garcia,
    I banned you for RDM & Leave 1st:
    I apologize for the empty shot logs for the report, the demo was having a lot of errors, and there was no way that I could get it all. You killed a player for shots that came from his direction. That's a kill on sus.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When you closed your computer, it likely went into sleep mode, which disables your active session connection to the server. This is likely the cause of your disconnection. In the future, when you have reports, ask mods via @ chat to ensure that you're not getting slayed before closing your computer.

Seeing that this is your first RDM & Leave in history, I am willing to accept your appeal if you serve your slay.
    Please add me on steam in the next 48 hours, or your appeal will be denied.

4. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

@Adrian Garcia
    The allotted 48 hours has passed, and you did not accomplish what was required of you to have your ban lifted.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.