Denied adistriker4's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by adistriker4, Jun 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    AdiStriker4
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:116979407
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think I was banned for hitting someone with a crowbar and I was going to serve my slays but I couldn't because I don't exactly own this game. I play it on a shared library from a friend who is usually never on but he got on during the round and steam kicked me out of gmod after 5 minutes. I would have served the slays if it were not for this.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Hey! You were banned for Rdm and leave 1st offense by @J.T.Ripper and Rdm and leave 2nd offense by @Zigles. Please wait while they respond

3. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Hi there, give me a little bit to gather up the evidence and we can get started on my half of the appeal.

4. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Allow me to wish you a good day, and thank you for taking the time to make this appeal. Lets get down to it, shall we?

During the map Camel on East 1, I was looking through the logs when I came across some crowbar damage by you, which also lead to that persons death.

[​IMG]

This damage was originally unreported, likely do to the player being AFK at the time. I then attempted to report it, only to find that you left mid report write-up.

[​IMG]

Looking at your history, you don't have many bans, although, you do have over 90 hours on our servers, which is plenty of time to know that you can only kill afks in overtime. Due to this, I will mark this denied and allow @Zigles to make his post on his half of the appeal before closing this out.

Appeal for RDM and Leave First on East:
    DENIED

5. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

I have a similar situation to J.T. Ripper's situation. I hopped on the server and found that you had some crowbar damage on a player. I pm'd you twice asking about why you had done it and you neglected to respond. Then as I was typing up a report on you so you would have to respond, you simply left the server. Usually I would unban you for such an offense but considering J.T. Ripper banned you for the same thing I will also be denying this appeal.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.