Add 2 rules to the MOTD.

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by PwnerOfThePeanut, Aug 14, 2014.

1. PwnerOfThePeanut

PwnerOfThePeanut Serious Member

Rule 1: No game breaking.
    Rule 2: No loopholing ; No placing un ids so that when players pass them you can kill them

2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Define; "game breaking"

3. PwnerOfThePeanut

Example : a traitor who is your friend lets you ( innocent) into the traitor room so that the innos can kill all of the other traitors who enter.

4. Penny

Penny VIP

That would fall under ghosting/metagaming anyways.

5. PwnerOfThePeanut

not ghosting or metagaming, i think it was @Sinz who told me that doing so would be "game breaking" and i was saying how it should be in the rules, etc

6. Penny

Penny VIP

Working with someone outside of the confines of the game's communication system is metagaming.

7. PwnerOfThePeanut

yes, but im saying that it was just letting an inno the player knew in, heres an example:
    my friend Mr.Grim let me in the t room, i hide and wait for other traitors to enter the t room so i can kill them, and not kill Mr.Grim , though, we are not using skype, ts3, etc, just letting eachother in

8. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

What about when a t opens the t room and then gets killed allowing an inno inside?

Do we punish them? No.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

This isn't exactly what I said, I did use "game breaking" but I gave you a warning, to not do it excessively so it doesn't cause a problem. The point of the game is to kill innocents as a traitor, so why do that anyway? Also a better example is knowing someone is a traitor and letting them kill innocents in front of you and killing anyone who shoots at him (the traitor) this would be loop holing/game breaking.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

How about "No truces"?

11. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

If you put an unid somewhere where players pass by, that's fine. Innocents, and traitors who don't want to be killed for passing an unid, will ID the body. The only thing that's loopholing is when you put an unid within a bunch of ID'd bodies so players won't see it unless they know what your intentions are.

• Agree Agree x 1