Denied Acidic's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Acidic, Nov 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acidic

Acidic New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    WingedBullet
    Your Steam ID:
    WingedBullet
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I cross-mapped killed a traitor but I killed an innocent accidently then I take the slays but my parents come in and turn of my pc then I get banned for 30 days on:

all servers
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned for Rdm and Leave 2nd and 3rd offenses by @Doom Frosty and @C.A.Anna. Please wait for a response

3. Nefarious ✿

Nefarious ✿ Lost 2 VIP

Hey Acidic, I'm the moderator who banned you for your 2nd offense of RDM and Leave.

I issued a slay on you because as what you've said on your report you killed MrRobot for not killing the KOSed player that was walking with him. As you can see below, it is not considered GBA but is considered as RDM if you killed a player by just being near a traitor and also for killing a player who was with the KOSed player if the KOSed player didn't do anything traitorous that time.

I will be denying this part of the appeal due to the fact that you've gotten a 3rd offense of RDM and leave momentarily after I issued a ban.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

4. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Acidic,

You were banned Globally by myself for your third offense of RDM and leave due not only to your history, but also due to the fact that just earlier to you coming onto my server, you had been banned for your second offense. Now the situation that occurred was this.

It was round 3 on Minecraft Dolls when you killed I like trains at the start of the round for absolutely no reason at all. I didn't get a screenshot of the report but I do have a screenshot of the logs at the time of this RDM.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, you shot him only 15 seconds into the round. There was no way that you had a reason for this kill as no one else had died, they had not been shooting anyone or T-baiting, so this kill was completely random. I issued a slay onto you and was double checking that this was your second offense so I could give you a second slay but you left immediately after the first was issued as seen here.
    [​IMG]

Unfortunately I will be denying this appeal. It doesn't make much sense that you claim your parents turned off your computer for both times when it was on the exact same day to me at least. That and considering your history, I think it best you have some time off to reconsider how you play on the servers. I think it might be a good idea you become more acquainted with the rules as well as continuing to break the rules will only result in harsher punishments.

Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.