Denied Ace_77's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ace_77, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace_77

Ace_77 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    A-HUNTER-C-FRAG
    Your Steam ID:
    a_swayz
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for killing a traitor when I was an innocent because I did not have "evidence" when I clearly saw him shoot someone in a room who was innocent. So, i was slain & I stayed the round, but then next round a detective was trolling me by trapping me in a room and taunting me so i hit him so he would move. SO, the troll then reported me and got me slain for another two rounds so i got pissed off and left. I mean this is ridiculous that I follow the rules and get banned from two SERVERS just because people want to troll me!!!! (servers: west and west2) like serious gmod is the only server I like playing due to the strict rules so why would I disobey them??

-thank you
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Kitteh banned you for RDM & Leave 2nd Offense on the West server. She will respond as soon as she can. You are also banned on West 2 by @kynwall . He'll respond as soon as he can.

3. Kitteh

Kitteh My Precious VIP Silver

Hello @Ace_77 , thank you for making this appeal.

Now, for that situation of you killing that traitor, he did not kill anyone as you have claimed. Here is that report :
    [​IMG]

Now with the detective, you crowbarred him, even if you didn’t intentionally mean to do it, that is still RDM. Here is the report :
    [​IMG]

A few seconds after placing your slays, you left. Leaving with slays, is RDM & Leave, which is why I banned you.
    [​IMG]

Based off your actions and what you have said in your appeal, I will be DENYING my portion of this appeal. Please wait patiently for @kynwall to respond with his verdict.

4. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Good morning @Ace_77 I apologize for my tardy reply, but without further delay let's get on with this appeal shall we.

In this situation you had killed another player under that basis that you were shot from their direction, this is simply not allowed. By this logic if I were shot from direction A and there were 3 players in said direction I would have right to kill any of them which is completely wrong as for all I know none of them had shot at me and it was someone else hundreds of yards away with a sniper, who knows and that's the issue, it's a kill based of off suspicion.

The Evidence:
    Hunter 2.png
    Hunter 1.png

In conclusion your reasoning for this account of RDM is false and you were slain for your actions, however you then left which is why you were banned for RDM&Leave 1st Offense by myself and on my end of things I will be
    denying this appeal.
    If you've any further questions or comments that you'd wish to voice to me please feel free to do so by "clicking me", thank-you and have a good day.

Appeal:
    Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.