Ability to sell junk items

Discussion in 'Minecraft Suggestions' started by Veno, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Veno

Veno Emerald

Currently, it seems that the only sellable items are mining materials, such as iron, diamonds, emeralds etc. Not sure if it's been considered yet, but I would suggest being able to also sell junk items (i.e. cobblestone, wood, sand, etc.) for a small amount of money. Players most likely have no use for their excess junk and would end up simply throwing it all away otherwise, so I'd consider it a viable option.

Regards.

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Is listing it in the market (/market) or creating an auction (/auction) not an approach you'd like to take? Some people might want a 64stack of cobblestone, wood, etc. for building endeavors and would search the market.

3. Veno

Veno Emerald

I don't imagine that'd be a reliable option since players may not want to put in the effort to list their junk on the market because the effort involved in doing so would yield little profit. Also, it seems that players generally tend to overprice their items on the market, especially when it comes to junk items. I think having a public shop with a low set selling price would be optimal because you'd be able to bring a full inventory and sell it all at once. :)

4. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Players tend to overprice because a price hasn't been set. I don't want a generic 1-dimensional shop to sell stuff at a set rate - I want a dynamic market that gets affected by supply and demand. Once enough people start selling and buying prices for certain commodities will form and become norm, with sellers trying to undercut eachother, etc.

• Like Like x 1