Approved abfap69's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by abfap69, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abfap69

abfap69 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Abdullah
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:105775347
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for 5 days and I dont even know why...Can someone tell meh so i can appeal?
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Tagging @Acnologia as he banned you for RDM and Leave 1st

3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Yeah give me a few moments, please chill until I gather my evidence and present it on this appeal.

4. abfap69

abfap69 Member

Hmmm?Thats weird...It didnt even say on my screen that i had a Pending Report or a Slay and have to stay.I wouldve stayed and served the slay if i knew i had one

5. Acnologia

Alright, I'm sure you're anxious to get back to playing on our servers, so I'll head straight into the details so as to not waste your time.
    I was playing on EU-nilla yesterday and was checking the unreported damages in the logs when I came upon this peculiar instance:
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, you killed a detective. On our servers, you can only kill a detective if they are RDM'ing (i.e damaging you) you or if the detective has KOS'd you then proceeds to shoot near you. This was not the case here.
    I then attempted to report this instance to you but saw the following when I scrolled back up in the logs:
    [​IMG]
    As such, I proceeded to ban you for RDM & Leave (First Offense).
    If you so desire, I can remove the ban and instead place a slay on your ID, considering you may have not known about what you could have done in this situation.

6. abfap69

abfap69 Member

That Detective Rdmd another detective thats why i killed him

7. abfap69

abfap69 Member

It would be very nice if you could remove the ban and place a slay even though i kinda had the right to kill him

8. abfap69

abfap69 Member

Hmm that steam id isnt mine...What the hell did i type xd

9. Acnologia

Innocents don't have the rights to kill detectives as detectives are basically proven innocents right from the start. Like I said, you can only kill a detective in this situation:
    Or if your life is being put in immediate danger by one.
    Regardless, I'll unban you shortly.

10. abfap69

abfap69 Member

Ayyy thank you

11. Acnologia

[​IMG]
    Your appeal has been approved and you've been unbanned with a slay having been put on your ID. Do note that I didn't void the ban, meaning that if you RDM and Leave again, it will be considered Second offense and will land you a 14 day ban.
    Have fun!

~Acnologia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.