Approved Abdullah Nibah's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Abdullah Nibah, Sep 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abdullah Nibah

Abdullah Nibah New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ThePaleRider101
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:61106701
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't remember RDMing anyone before i left. Could you explain why i got banned?​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

You were banned by @TrinityBlade for your 2nd offense of RDM and leave.
    Give him some time to collect his evidence and respond to your appeal.

3. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Hi there ThePaleRider101, I banned you for RDM and Leave (2nd offense) for the damage seen below:

[​IMG]

As seen from above, you threw a discombobulator which pushed another player and led to their demise. You then left before that player could report you. For this, I banned you for RDM+Leave. It's very clear that you had no reason to throw this discombobulator since it was at 00:00 so why did you do it and then leave?

Since this is your second offense, I see no reason to unban you at this current stage.

If you want to discuss this matter in more depth, please strike up a conversation with me on the Forums, Discord or on Steam and I will respond as quickly as possible.

This is a local ban though so please enjoy our other servers in the meantime.

Conclusion: Denied
    Ban: NOT Unbanned NOT Voided
    Thread: LOCKED

4. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Since talking to you over Discord, I have decided to accept this appeal and unban you, your ban will not be voided so your next offense of RDM and Leave will be the 3rd and will come with a hefty punishment.

Thanks for getting in touch with me and talking about this issue.

Conclusion: Accepted
    Ban: Unbanned NOT Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.