Denied Abby-nyan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Savage-nyan, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Savage-nyan

Savage-nyan i.imgur.com/44Z8Hwc.png VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Abby-Nyan
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i got slayed for 2 rounds so when i was waiting for the rounds i got invited to a prop hunt game cuz i was alt tabbing was playing ragnarok online too and i just got transferred to prophunt and i think i remembered having a ban rule where ur are slayed and u left u'll get a 5 day ban. but i still tried to go back but i got a 5 day ban. i didnt do it on purpose :u i swear. i can show the evidence anymore cuz the invite request is gone when u click on it .-.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Miss Alice for RDM and Leave ( 1st ).

3. Savage-nyan

Savage-nyan i.imgur.com/44Z8Hwc.png VIP

yuh .-. been playing ttt for like 12hrs had no so sleep so misclicked xD ;-;

4. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Good morning, @Abby-nyan. You were banned for RDM and Leave after the following report was filed against you;

AbbyNyanRDM.jpg

You had killed someone over the activation of a T trap and were slain for two rounds as it was your second offense of RDM. Though my ban for RDM and Leave is the only one on your record, you had been with a group of players that had been exhibiting some rather trollish behavior at the time. We try to keep our servers a friendly and pleasant environment for everyone, and this is why I will be denying your appeal. In the future, please be more considerate of other players, and take some time to review our rules and protocol so incidents like this do not happen again. Thank you, and have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.