Denied AbadiAts's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sha, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sha

Sha VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Shaaman
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Firstly i don't get it why i got banned for killing someone who ,yes was hitting in the air ,but he/she was hitting in the air in the middle of a staircase and blocking my way down i tried to get down could not, got hit by him shot him reported him for rdm done.

Tell us why you think we should unban you:Because i personally think its bs to get banned for getting rdmed.
    Thank you for your time

-Shaaman
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I mean i don't record my screen while playing,and i don't take screenshots that often.

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

3. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hi, I am currently quite busy and will reply to this when I can.

4. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hi there @AbadiAts, thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban, let's get started.

I banned you for toxic gameplay as you walked into someone crowbarring the air so that you take damage, and then killed them. Normally this would result in a warning however you had already been warned before by @DarkShiny around a month ago when someone pushed you on minecraft b5 in the nether and purposely walked into lava to take damage that would be credited to them and then killed the pusher. Below you will find the related evidence. The reasoning that he was blocking you does not excuse you from doing this. He also was not blocking you as you could have simply jumped over the railings or walked backwards off of the platform.

I see no reason to accept this appeal as you were previously warned and yet you did it again.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.