Denied Aatu21's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Aatu21, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aatu21

Aatu21 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Aatu21
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:56246310
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i got banned for not calling out that i was throwing an incend.
    please post the evidence here about me not calling out that i was throwing an incend.
    i am willing to serve the slay as soon as i join the server.
    @Temar
    Evidence of Innocence:
    well none​

2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Tagging @Temar to address your concerns.

3. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

ok so you had a report which was this
    [​IMG]

in which you claimed you warned using voice, after you gave this response i got a message from the victim claiming its a lie and he has a demo, which i requested he send me
    just after i received this demo and was going to check it out, you left the server, when i returned from viewing demo you was still not online,
    since the demo showed that no verbal or any type of warning was given for it the report was valid. since you were no longer on server it was RDM and leave
    at no point did you appear to attempt to ask about the pending report or permission to leave if you had to go

here is a video of the demo i viewed

4. Aatu21

Aatu21 VIP

interesting.
    i probably just thought to myself like: "yeah i'll call out the incend" but never did for some reason.
    if you are willing to void the ban, first of all i would be rly happy, 2nd of all i am more than glad to serve the slay.

bye

5. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Well iver you deliberately lied or just thought you had said it I'm unsure about which
    and you know you shouldn't leave with pending reports with out asking
    and based on a conversation with an admin this wasn't surprising to him and you have history
    so im not going to be voiding the ban sorry

Appeal: DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.