Denied A2Z312's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by A2Z312, May 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A2Z312

A2Z312 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    a2z312
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:65385035
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    ive played this server for at least 1 year and i got banned for no reason at least i know of
    Evidence of Innocence:
    can you tell me why i was banned​

2. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Heya, A2Z312.

You were banned by @BmTron for RDM and Leave (1st Offense).

They will respond at their earliest convenience; thank you for your patience.

3. A2Z312

A2Z312 New Member

thank you

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hi @A2Z312 ! Hope you're having a good day!

You were banned for leaving during your slay, which was given to you because you killed a player for dropping an identified body into the lava. You claimed that "disposing of bodies is traitorous". I informed you that it was not traitorous and chose to give you the slay. From there, the map changed and you immediately left and because you wanted to make cookies according to BmTron. @BmTron gave the ban so the verdict is left to her, but I recommend a denial of this appeal.

If more evidence is required, I have a recording of when the player made a reasoning on why he killed the victim. PS: You claim that you've played for a year, but you only made the forum account today and only have 9 hours on the servers?

Sincerely, Guilty

5. A2Z312

A2Z312 New Member

i was not looking at the chat when he put the slay on so i thought i was fine and for rdm my instinst saw this guy throwing bodies into the lava on the map ttt_nether he was a traitor beacuse he didnt wat anybody to find out

6. A2Z312

A2Z312 New Member

*want

7. A2Z312

A2Z312 New Member

and if i dont reply from 6:00 mst to 8:00 mst i am at baseball

8. A2Z312

A2Z312 New Member

that must have benn a diffrent server woops :/

9. pup

pup Princess Pup

Hey there, I banned you because you left during your slay, and while you may have been unaware of the slay, this situation still occurred and you still left. The body that the player threw into the lava was identified, if it had been un identified, this would have been another story. Throwing an ID'd body away is not traitorous, so Guilty had set the slay on you. When it came down to the slay, you had left before the round had finished. Along with what Guilty has already said, you had to stay the full round or else it would be RDM & Leave, meaning a ban. I understand you'd like to play on Vanilla, but remember there are 6 more of our servers to chose from.

With that being said, I'll have to deny this appeal. Feel free to play in 5 days. Please try to be more cautious with your game play to prevent this in the future. Also, have a nice day. :) also have fun at base ball

Appeal : Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.