A Player Returns: Back in the game part 1

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chimaro, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Chimaro

Chimaro VIP

Hey all,

I've been away for a few months struggling with bills and what not. This is a reintroduction for anyone new who doesn't know me or for those who have forgotten.

So to begin my name is chimaro pronounce it however you like(I've heard it as Kaimaro, Chimaro, Camero...ect and I respond to it all)I've been using this moniker for years and am the only person I know who uses so if you come across it anywhere else its probably me. I'm 24 years old, live in the Metro Detroit area, Currently working as and industrial roofer so my playing hours will be between 4:00p.m. est and 4:00 am est, along with TTT I'm on PSN, Steam and LoL under the chimaro moniker.

Now a short list of people that have stood out to me while playing: Stargazingnight, Falcor, SavanahBanana, BMTron, BioHazard, Kirito, and Houzekeeping...Sorry for anyone who feels left out.

Lastly I just want to say have fun and play well and don't be too critical of my horrible aim.

Chimaro

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. pup

pup Princess Pup

woooaahh haven't seen you in a while. welcome back :) hope to see ya around & iirc you're not good at this game :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Hi Chimaro! I actually remember playing with you on the servers before you left, it's great to see you coming back! :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1