Denied A Otorhinolaryngologist's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by An Otorhinolaryngologist, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    A Otorhinolayrngologist
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:91997664
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for rdm. Soon as the next round started I lagged out and was unable to get back on the server due to it being full. It's not under my control of my internet goes down.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    https://gyazo.com/c358d0577230f1081869ee6c03c3258f if you look to the right you can see that it is full.​

2. Bear

Bear Meow VIP

Hey bud. You were banned by @Miss Alice for RDM and Leave 1st.

Please be patient while they respond.

Have a great one.
    Bear

3. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Hello Otorhinolaryngologist,

Thank you for writing this Appeal here on the forums. It does looks like you were banned by @Miss Alice for your First Offence of RDM and Leave. She will review this Appeal at here earliest convenience.

Thanks!

Bear decided to be mean, like the rude man he is. Nevertheless, Miss Alice will review this shortly. I hope it all works out for you!

4. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Good evening. You were banned by myself for RDM and Leave after this report was filed against you. I had asked you whether or not you warned, sending PMs over the course of a few minutes before finally issuing a slay for it. In that time there was no response, but your internet seemed to be stable. Do you have a response for that?

5. I never saw the pm's cause I was trying to figure out how to get back on the West server using the legacy browser. I guess it is my fault for not checking my pm's once I was got off the legacy browser. I wasn't even active in the game cause I was on the fourms and using the legacy browser trying to figure out how to get back on.

6. Miss Alice

I see. Well, given the circumstances and your response here, I have no reason to keep the ban in place. The only question left is if you warned or not.

7. Miss Alice

I don't intend to keep the ban in place, but that is information I'd need. It's the reason the ban was issued in the first place, after all. Please be sure to respond sometime within the next day or so.

8. What information do you need

9. Miss Alice

Good timing. I just needed to know whether or not you warned for the grenade.

10. Miss Alice

I will be closing this appeal due to a lack of communication.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.