A new map suggestion :D

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Mr.KeffieKeffer, Aug 12, 2019.

1. I think the server needs a few new maps.

Especially some smalley type of maps, so lets add "Apehouse" the biggest clusterfuck map off all times, you have a giant back/frontyard filled with dozens of weapons and ammo. In the middle is a house and it has a basement with a secret tunnel leading to the backyard.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=315920166&searchtext=apehouse

This is where the fun all starts, getting confused who started shooting? Crossfire in a tiny area could result in a massive shootout?
    A C4 hiding somewhere in the house that could literally kill everyone at once?

I vote yes <3

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Qaaap

Qaaap 404 User not found. VIP

This map is really small and doesn't feel memorable

3. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

I'm not exactly sure it'd be big enough for thirty-two players because as
    @Qaaap mentioned it is a fairly small map. -1

Also, on a different note why didn't you post this in the map suggestions section?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. food

food VIP

This isn't necessarily a good thing...makes the game too easy for traitors.

5. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

And hell for us .-.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. I forgot there was a map suggetions thread ....

7. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

I’ve played on this map before in the past and it just feels stale to me. Idk if it’s the open area or the really crowded house where the only way to get up to the second floor is if you crouch under a low ceiling to get up the stairs. It’s also a pretty small map compared to half of the maps already in rotation, so this will probably be an odd ball out. -1