A New Clarification to the Rules

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by Wojack, May 4, 2014.

?

If an innocent person does something traitorous, and you kill them, are you RDMing?

1. Yes, you killed an inno.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, they were acting as traitors

21 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

So lately I've been getting in tons or arguments for killing innocent people for doing traitorous acts (throwing discombobs, T-Baiting, other things like that) and people start arguing with me that I RDMed even though I killed the person for doing a traitorous thing. So my request is that under the clarifications section of the Rules in the MOTD/rules section of the website, PLEASE put that it isn't RDM to kill someone for doing traitorous things because some people do not have the common sense to understand something like that.
    Thaanks!

2. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Yeah I've seen players who didn't understand what the T acts meant really. Yesterday, a player was calling suspicion on another player for doing something under the Traitorous acts, and the player didn't understand that you can and SHOULD kos them for that.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I think the rules are about as clear as they can be.

4. Snak

Snak Banned

You could go into the deepest detail possible, but that doesn't fix idiot's that don't read the rule's anyways..

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Wojack

Mango, that's what I thought as well but apparently not

6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

By playing on the servers, players are giving acknowledgement that they fully understand and will adhere to the rules of Serious TTT. If a player has any questions, they may contact any of the staff for Serious TTT. We are not responsible for things you don't know, if you don't ask about them.

7. Rks III

Rks III Not the I, Nor the II, but the III VIP

This exactly. Assuming something about the rules is never good, because assuming makes an *** out of me and you :)

8. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

The rules are pretty much spot on lol. If an inno does something traitorous, you won't/shouldn't be slain for it.

9. Wojack

Thats what I thought!! Lol but people are just too dumb to even

10. Jello

Jello Banned

Normally whenever I get into an argument like that I just say "Read the MOTD." and leave it at that.

11. Wojack

I try that but they're like "IT DOESNT SAY THAT"