Denied A Fish's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by I'm Obese, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm Obese

I'm Obese Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Sweg Pickle
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:73032519
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think i should be unbanned because i didnt mic spam
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i wasnt spamming on my mic at all​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@CDriscoll banned you for spam. He will respond shortly.

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Hey, Sweg Pickle!

Thanks for taking your time to appeal, and I'll keep this short in respect for your time.

Earlier while on the servers with @Asty and myself, you were gagged for spamming your microphone by putting it in your mouth and speaking incredibly loud, and after being ungagged, you decided to keep it up and make gagging sounds for quite a while. After you were warned and gagged again, you decided to spam the chat, which you were warned for once again. Here's the screenshot of you spamming the chat.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    When all of this blew over, you refrained from Mic Spamming, but continued on with a trollish behavior. At one point, you even micspammed while other's were talking, and then blamed it on another user, attempting to get them in trouble for your actions. I warned you again, giving you another chance to pick up your act before you were banned.

Finally, you decided to hold down your mic and start playing one of the round end songs continuously, which ended up in your ban. Your ban was globalized due to the trollish nature of your actions, and your clear intent to get others in trouble, with your history of troublemaking on our servers noted in your administrative stats.

Your appeal will be denied, and your ban will remain. Please use this time to improve your gameplay, and hopefully prevent any bans in the future.

Thanks,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.