Denied A Cute And Fluffy Tails's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by A Cute And Fluffy Tails, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    A Cute And Fluffy Tails
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am really new to this game when it comes to the commads in chat and when it comes to rdm...I've been noticing that some rdms that I commit is when I fall and land on a afk or someone who's innocent or traitor. Never killed a detective.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Yeah. I don't know how to do this part so I'm gonna give you this instead.

;3 <3

:poop: I am poop​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Noctorious for "Mass RDM (3)". He will respond at his earliest convenience so until then thank you for being patient.

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

As soon as I put AFK in my name (the next round) you proceeded to RDM players via pushing, goomba stomping, and discombobing into lava. That was over 2 rounds. I sent you many messages asking why you killed them and you blatantly ignored my messages. You were slain 3 rounds for rdming one player 2 rounds in a row and I was waiting for a response for your third RDM. Since you decided that ignoring the mod was the best choice of action I feel little sympathy for you. I will be uploading my evidence when I wake up in the early afternoon and posting my verdict on this appeal.

4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Here are the damages I noticed:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are the multiple times you blatantly ignored my messages:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Because you blatantly ignored me after mass RDMing. This appeal is DENIED. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Appeal: DENIED
    Topic: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.