A bunch of mass rdm and leaves on 12-08-13

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Pyroguru, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyroguru

Pyroguru New Member

So to start of with
    Viking-Mass rdmed people during a detective round i saw about 3 and got it on video but im guessing around 10 were killed
    Young biggs-Mass rdmed me and a couple of other people, was not able to get on video because i was trying to get a mod or admin on the server
    YeFox- I was a t saw him straight up kill another innocent then went for me right after the start of the round killed him then i got killed by other innocents( they are good though they saw me kill an innocent so) then he left so i don't have a chance to record him

I have attached their steam ID
    If you want the video of viking msg me on steam because I recorded it as a demo and I don't know how to make it into a video

2. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Just for future reference, a screenshot of the damage-logs would have been perfect in this instants.
    Here is a guide on how to get damage-logs for next time: (also goes into some other ways to get evidence as well)

http://www.seriousttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2268

3. Pyroguru

Pyroguru New Member

I can't seem to find a way to post the video it is in dem. formate sooo

4. Without damage logs I don't think there is much we can do. If you can tell us the time of instance, map, round number and server we can go back in the old logs and check it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.