Denied _TITANPRO_'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by _TITANPRO_, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _TITANPRO_

_TITANPRO_ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    _TITANPRO_
    Your Steam ID:
    _TITANPRO_
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was at the pink map where sniping is popular, I got shot 4 times, one from behind with pistol, one with sniper, one with m16 at long range and one with a shiotgun at long range. I RDMd because I was shot first by 4 people, then one that I rdmd banned me fromn server. It wasnt technically rdm since I was shot first.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. _TITANPRO_

_TITANPRO_ New Member

None of them where terrorists, and the server had a lot of people, then I was killed and banned by a dude named lightning

3. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You were banned by @Lightning for mass RDM (4+). Please wait while Lightning presents his evidence and reasoning.

4. Please don't give me a warn point because I was there.

You can't just shoot people who "shot" you. You need to have proof before doing so and if you cant find proof, type @[message] to let a staff know that you were randomly damaged. They'll take care of the problem.

Remember, anyone can have a weapon. Any kind.

EDIT: STEAM_0:0:154182580

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  5. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Hello _TITANPRO_

I banned you for Mass RDM +4 on the Vanilla server today. We were playing on MC_Dolls, and there were four reports filed against you in a single round. As for the first report filed by cheapskate1978, your response was invalid saying “AFK wow what an excuse”, I also checked the shot logs and found that he not shoot either. Then the second report filed by kameron9291, you claim that he attempted to snipe you but he did not fire a single shot during the time. For the third report filed by ZGPlayz, once again, he did not fire a single shot during the time you killed him. The fourth report filed by CrazedPanda was invalid thus it was not screenshotted. However, it appears that I have miscounted seeing how you have only killed 3 people instead of 4 so I will being reducing your ban to 1 day, sorry for the inconvenience there. Nonetheless, I will still be denying this appeal. If you have any questions regarding your appeal, feel free to message me on the forums. Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.