Denied _Stocking's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Stocking ❤, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stocking ❤

Stocking ❤ Repent VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    _Stocking
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:25155993
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for hacking, when I have never hacked before, and never plan to. I do not know why this person banned me, but I guess they have their reason. The problem is that it is very hard to prove my innoncence with evidence, so I may just have to wait it out??? But either way, I am a dedicated player, and I do NOT hack. There may have been a weird graphical glitch when he was spectating me or something, but sadly I have nothing to prove my innocence here so other than my word I guess I don't have anything to go off of.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Nothing, I did not demo, and I did not screenshot. My game was laggy fairly badly at the time though, if that helps. My roommate was streaming and I was doing a download. Okay, thanks and bye. I hope this gets sorted out.​

2. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

You were banned by @IKEA Cabinet for 1st offense of Hacking. He will respond when he can.

3. IKEA Cabinet

IKEA Cabinet Your everyday household furniture. VIP

Hello there @_Stocking !

I banned you for Hacking 1st Offence just about an hour ago, and I want to first of all thank you for this appeal.

I will first provide my side of the story together with the evidence I had obtained.
    I had been playing with you for a few maps and you didn't draw any suspicion until we came to Dolls.
    On the very first round, I died pretty quick and I proceeded to have a quick look around the map to see how everyone was doing.

I did a quick check through the logs and I found out you were the T that killed me, so I began spectating you because that shot you got on me was pretty darn good.
    While I was spectating, you got some pretty sick shots with your Raging Bull and your Dragonuv SVU, which began to raise suspicion.
    Provided below is the screenshot of the logs of the first round.

[​IMG]

After the round ended I decided to carry on playing and began to record a demo. The following round, I was fortunate enough to be your T buddy so I quickly died and started spectating you again.
    And this was what I got,

You seem to be using an Aim Assist which snaps to the necks of players, and also quite possibly a Wallhack too since you managed to pre-scope the detective at 0:40.
    I will leave this appeal open for my higher-ups to give their verdict. @BlueCore .
    Thank you and have a great day,

Cheers.

4. The evidence posted above clearly shows you using an aimbot.

I mean, its blatant at 1:08 when you snap to t33hEET while scoped.

Appeal Denied and your ban has also been Globalized

Topic: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.