_Stocking: The Seconding

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stocking ❤, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Stocking ❤

Stocking ❤ Repent VIP Bronze

Greetings lovely people of Serious Garry's Mod!

It's me again! _Stocking! A few of y'all may have read my post in General Discussions that goes over the
    messier details of why I'm introducing myself so late in my time here on
    SeriousGMod. Here's what happened in summary; I got banned because I was a big stinkweiner. The post on General is an apology for that, and as I said, it will give you more of the details.

But, that being said, the past is in the past. If I want to be able to move forward from this, I'm going to have to actually make an effort to be less of the aforementioned meatstick. I want to be nicer, more active, and generally less toxic. The best way to do that is to make it so I actually exist on the site. I'm not the kind to do the whole short and sweet thing, so I'm gonna write an essay that nobody will want to read. But hey, at least you can enjoy the pretty colors.

So who the heck am I? Well, I'll start with the history. I first started playing on Serious TTT sometime in August of 2014. (I don't really know the exact date, all I know is that I played TTT alot during this time period.) I popped in a few times as a drifter. I'd play a game and leave to a different server. It wasn't until about a year later that Serious TTT became my main server to play on. I played around for a while, and decided that I really liked the community; so I made an account, donated, and became VIP+ on June 14, 2015. After a few weeks, my outside life started to go downhill for me, I became jaded and careless, and I ran into the incident. Twice.
    (TL;DR, I've been playing on Serious for quite a long time, but after I got my account I was a shithead.)

And now I'm back, but this time I'm actually here! Here to say hello, talk, and contribute the community. I'm typing up a whole lot of stuff now, so I'll try to keep the rest as short as possible. Screw it, I'll just use bullet points. Bullet points are cool.

• I'm 17, Male, and from California. (I'm also mindblowingly attractive, watch out.) (jk i look like a baby)
    • I like the following: Anime, Music, Most Visual Media, Vidja Gams, Reading, Colors, Parentheses, Books, and Anime.
    • I'm practicing: Music Production (Piano, FL), Singing, Voice Acting, 3D Modeling, Animation, Writing, and being Social.
    • I dislike: People, Being Social, My Voice.
    I really look forward to talking with ya guys and gals on here, and when my ban is over, to be able to play TTT with the community again.

Catch you all on the flip side!

tumblr_mtd5bbUhwh1s49956o6_500.gif

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Creative Creative x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

already?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Stocking ❤

Already what?

4. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Welcome! It's nice to finally see an introduction.
    Hopefully we will get to play together sometime in the future ^_^
    I hope you continue to enjoy your stay with us!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

WELCOME BACK

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Colourful post, +1
    Welcome back, this time don't be a stink wiener and everything will be a jolly gander through the daisy fields!

7. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Glad you finally made an introduction after almost 2 years of playing here.. Lol. You'll move past this whole hacking thing pretty quick, I think, and I'm pretty happy to have such a nice, smart guy in the community (think i might have a crush, especially since u said you look like a baby).

It's great to hear more about you. Sounds like we have a little bit in common. I play piano, sing, and do a lot of music production with Ableton, and socializing is a fucking nightmare.

What anime's you into, men?

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Besides Panty and Stocking :woot:

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Nice introduction. Cool to see another fellow writer in the community.

Welcome back & hope to see you around.

10. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

2 days ago you posted your "Skids on my server?" thread lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. Stocking ❤

It's a really long list. I try to keep up with biggun's like Bleach, Naruto, and Dragon Ball Super, but I guess the most prevalent ones I've watched are One Punch Man, Madoka Magica, Gurren Lagann, Kill la Kill, and Blue Exorcist.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Love One Punch Man, Gurren, and Kill la Kill. Is Dragon Ball Super good? Watched episode 1 but it didn't really feel like Dragon Ball Z did.

13. Stocking ❤

Well, yeah, but I mostly made this because Drunk Dog suggested it. And this is more of a 'Hello!' than "Skids? On my server?".

14. Stocking ❤

Yeah, I get that feel.
    I've kind of accepted it as a new entity, as it's own thing. I don't really want my expectations from watching DBZ to affect my enjoyment of the new series.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Diehard01

Diehard01 Yippee Ki Yay VIP

Welcome to the community Stocking,
    Hope you are enjoying your stay here,
    See you in game.

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Someone doesn't know what's going on here...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Stocking ❤

Yeah, but that won't be any time soon.
    (01/26/16 | 05:00AM | 8W | Hacking, 2nd (G.E. by Ravin)| Global | Drunk Dog | Banned)

18. pup

pup Princess Pup

You seemed so cool when I played with you before :(.

You are cool & I'm glad you're sticking around!!!!!!!!!

19. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Welcome, and cya on the servers when you're back. ;)