Denied _FUNKYM0NK3Y_'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by _FUNKYM0NK3Y_, Jun 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    _FUNKYM0NK3Y_
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:177452978
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was wrongfully banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I threw an incidary(fire bomb) running from a t that shot me and warned for it to. Agent A walked into it for 1hp and made a fuss about it. Since It damaged more than 3 ppl including him he pulled me into a private chat were i explained that i threw it warn for it and died to the t i was running from. after my death ppl walked in it which i couldn't stop. Agent A then banned me for 24hr when i had a reason for the poeple damageing themselfs in my firebomb. I say agian i warned in voice chat i was throwing it. I also died while frozen in the chat with agent a i was going to report him but he banned me before i could​

2. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

You were banned for Mass rdm (x3) by @Agent A please be patient while he responds

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

From our extended rules:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As seen above, you killed two people and damaged two more with your incid.

[​IMG]

Your response prompted me to ask further for as I do not know whether you threw it because you were being shot or whether you threw it to separate yourself from other people.

[​IMG]

I kept pressing on because I still do not have enough information to answer my question above. You claimed that you threw the incid. because you don't want to die as people were following you. That's why I banned you for RDMx3. I'm going to let you tell me one more time. Why did you throw the incid? Is it to damage/kill borat or is it to separate yourself from other people?

4. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

• Do not comment on ban appeals that you are not directly involved.
    monkey and staff ik this us not my business but this is the deathrun appeal just letting yall know

5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Your ban is almost up so I'm going to deny this ban appeal.

Appeal: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.