Approved ____Hitman____'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ____Hitman____, Oct 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ____Hitman____
    Your Steam ID:
    Idk lol can u check it pleasseee ty.​
    Which Server:
    I think it was global cuz i can't join none :v​
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Beacause I never saw the guy saying he cull it off... so like a good person I followed the KOS, then I killed the guy who called the kos on the person cuz he was inno, so the guy reported me saying that the KOS on him was cutt off think I never noitce(and the person who called the kos reported me saying the same think)... So I respond in both reports "Kosed can't be call off" cuz I din't know what should I respond, then i got 7 days banned for "Toxic Gamplay" GG.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    My words ;)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I banned you for toxic gameplay. I'll allow @awoona♥ to post her evidence before proceeding with a verdict on my end.

3. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

I'm going to finish up staffing here, and then reply to this.

4. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Alright Hitman.

Here are the reports that you were banned for:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Here are the associated chat logs:
    [​IMG] While I don't have a recording of the mic chat, right before you said "k" and after I said no kos, someone said into their mic something along the lines of "The kos was called off"

Your statements in the chat and your responses look to me like you knew the kos wasn't intended, and yet you still followed the kos.

I have nothing else to add, so I'll let @noo noo finish this.

5. Thanks for taking your time @awoona♥ or should I say Luna♥ ;)

6. john redcorn

@____Hitman____ above is my moderator's evidence, I encourage you to look it over.

You have quite the extensive history on our servers, from Ghosting to Loopholing. All variables considered, why should I consider accepting this appeal to lift/reduce this ban?

7. This is why I wasnt going to do the appel cuz I know u where going to come out about my wayyyy back history when I was a lit kid..... I alredy explained to you why I should... I never saw he called it off, wasn't trying to be a dickhead or something like that.... I can only say that never had been ban by toxic gamplay so I think you should give me a second opportunity even wasnt my propouse to do a "toxic gamplay" ;) -Have nothing else to add

8. @noo noo notice me senapai Im so boreeed :'(

9. john redcorn

I'm considering all the variables at play here,such as past warning against toxicity;

I'd still like to get your input on the situation above from Luna's evidence; mainly the acknowledgement of the kos and it's call off in chat.

10. As u can see, in the momnet memes called the K.O.S,
    I proceeded to Tab to mark chicken as kill, in the mom
    so that I did that, memes emepezo to scribble many No No Not that in the first place that does not mean anything to me but in the end I never saw it and after that it marks chicken like to kill, I repeated the KOS in case I would have killed memes .

Attached Files:

11. john redcorn

I've sent you a friend invite on steam, to discuss and clarify further.

12. john redcorn

You are unbanned. As we discussed on steam, abuse of this generosity will net a severe punishment with no room for leniency.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.