Denied ____Hitman____'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ____Hitman____, Aug 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ____Hitman____
    Your Steam ID:
    luistronix777
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I dont get it, so if i see someone walk around unid body i cant kill him anymore beacuse you going ban me again for looop etc.. dint know how it call... I really dont undester, im not doing that (loooping) If i kill someone i got allways an real reson. Im not lieing if i see someone walk around unid body i kill him beacuse thats kosable. If someone try prop kill me i kill him cuz thats kosable....... I reallly dont undster why i get ban of this, U really should ban the guys are rasist, harms, mis spmaing not Sh** like this... Sorry but im really Mad and disappointed of you... Thanks
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

I was the one who banned and was given discretion by @Wompzilla I will respond with the reasoning for the ban shortly.

3. Darth Gorgamel

Now the what lead up to the ban was this report that a player filed against you click here. The player then asked if I was going to slay in which I responded with no, he then asked me if I wanted the video evidence he had. He then gave me it which you can find here.

After reviewing it and also asking @Wompzilla to review the evidence, and also looking at your history, it was determined by @Wompzilla that a two month global ban was needed.

4. I know my hiatory is bad cuz i was kid... i was like the kid just rdm for no reason. I know have 17. Come on 2 months are too much. :(

5. So the ban is beacuse i said bacon there was an unid body.... i was rigth. I wasnt lie. Where ae the proof of that? you got no evidens, Like you mods all ways said and the stupid kids all ways dint get slay, Its word vs word

6. Darth Gorgamel

Hitman if you look at my response, I left a link to the video I was provided. Now I will leave the rest of this appeal to @Wompzilla so just be patient while he writes his response to the report.

7. Oh you dint tell me that, you just tell me i got 2 months ban.

8. I cant find the video evidens

9. nvm i find it

10. Darth Gorgamel

11. Okey i alredy see it. See he aim to the unid body...

12. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

Hello @____Hitman____, as you already know, you were banned for loopholing. As I told you in the shoutbox, loopholing is taking advantage of holes in the rules in order to avoid a slay. Your response to the report against you was that the player was near an unIDed body. This clearly loopholes the fact that we cannot determine a player's distance from an unIDed body. However, clearly shown in the video, the player you killed was not at a reasonable distance from the unIDed. The rules state that it is traitorous to not identify a body, and the player you killed wasn't even close enough to make the attempt.

Your ban duration and type was based on your history. You've given our staff trouble multiple times in the past with your continuous ghosting and loopholing. You've played 275 hours now, so you should be aware of our rules by now. Your lack of consideration for our rules lead to problems with multiple staff members time and time again. You haven't taken the time to learn our rules properly, however this does not excuse you from punishment after breaking them. I will not be removing or reducing your ban for that reason. Take this time to make sure you have a full understanding of the rules, otherwise the same is likely to happen with more severe consequences.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.