Denied ____Hitman____'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ____Hitman____, Feb 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ____Hitman____
    Your Steam ID:
    luistronix777
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    cuz im just trying to kill a guy try rdm me. I never RDM people.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Look i was whit a guy and detective, then i was climbing the stairs when a persona flat me and hurt me, kill him becouse i get benn killed for that, then the detective put a kos on me and everyone tried to kill me but i kill them becuase they are trying to kill me for a flase kos cuz i kill that guy whit a razon and the detective dont give a ****. thanks for you time​

2. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

You were banned by @GimcSnooper for loopholing after I reviewed the evidence. He will present his evidence shortly.

3. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

I will respond with my evidence in just a moment

4. How many times this usually take? :)

5. GRYPHN

First I'd like to say, Thanks for taking the time to appeal. I banned you for Loopholing as you now know.
    Loopholing can be defined as : A way of avoiding or escaping a cost or legal burden. In this case being the legal burden being a slay.
    Lets get into the appeal.
    You were reported by me for damaging a player, that player being Squid.
    [​IMG]
    I realized you said "i saw him kill a guy" So I checked the logs in which you can see Squid didnt kill anyone.
    [​IMG]
    After seeing he never shot, nor killed a player, I decided to pm you explaining why you received the slay. You can now see the conversation...
    [​IMG]
    After making sure with my admin @Shadow, I was told to ban you for 4 weeks due to loopholing (again, as you know) You didnt seem to have a valid reason and due to that tried to get away with the RDM offense.. If you can give a reason, I will consider unbanning you. If the reason is invalid, the ban will still stand.

6. Well first, i never see get ban the guys do this to me, i get hit by inno all time and never get ben like me 2: Sorry i dont know just shot someone (-3%) for fun was going finish in this and 3: Well i hope you unban me but how you say, is your decition. Thanks for your time. If you unban i suer dont do this again cya :)

7. GRYPHN

As you are a regular of STTT, You should know that false reasoning in reports is frowned upon.. With this being said, The standing ban will not be lifted as you must learn from your mistakes, if @Shadow feels it is appropriate, he can lower the ban amount.
    Appeal : DENIED
    THREAD LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.