Denied _#MyDaddy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by _#MyDaddy, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _#MyDaddy

_#MyDaddy New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    _#MyDaddy
    Your Steam ID:
    themazenota
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    because I didn't do this reason, which Loopholing, and I have made two mistakes, which are RDMed, by killing my T buddies twice, one in each attempt, although I have warned them on mic.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    because I didn't do this reason, which Loopholing, and I have made two mistakes, which are RDMed, by killing my T buddies twice, one in each attempt, although I have warned them on mic.​

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned for 2 weeks globally by @Sinz for Loopholing. Please wait while he responds to this appeal.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

4. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

Hello and thank you for taking the time to make this appeal.
    Let's get to the reason i why you where banned.
    So we where playing on the map Train and you killed a T buddy with a Frag, you then responded to the report on you saying this
    Screenshot_3.png
    But i was also a T as well and then looked in chat, and saw nothing from you Warning your T buddy's

Screenshot_1.png

After placing the slay you, you ask why "referring to the slay" in chat and i pm you saying, you said nothing in chat, then you said to me you warned in T chat.
    I took it as you didn't know i was a T as well and told you, you didn't warn in chat.
    You then said to me you warned in voice chat witch we both know is a lie and you know also changed up your story, after already stating 2 times you said it in T chat.

Screenshot_2.png

As you can see you then admit to being caught as well.
    This is all seen in the screen shots i have shown up above. I will Tag @Sinz as well seeing he was the person i when to, to get admins discretion for the ban.

5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

As seen in your confession:

[​IMG]

Your intentions were clear. We don't take loopholing lightly and considering this is your second offense of it, the ban will remain global.

Please take this time off to consider if you truly enjoy playing on our servers and remember that when you lie to evade slays you ruin the experience for other players and staff alike.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.