Denied 82 cents (Moysenary)'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by 82 cents (Moysenary), Dec 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Flan B
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    i would like to know why it was right at the start of the round the my computer crashed i boot everything back up and the I'm banned FOR 182 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please understand that my computer crashed and while was playing (for around 10 mins my ping was like 600 plus there is no reports on the forum please respond as soon as possible.

Sincerely- Flan B
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. btw the i was banned from all servers and there was no given reason

3. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

You were banned for RDM and Leave 6th Offense by @The Law he will respond at his earliest convenience.

4. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

First and foremost, the reason for the lengthy ban of 26 weeks or 182 days was due to your extensive ban history (As shown below). Now onto the reason you were banned in the first place: A report was placed against you by "BEASTxWARFARE" for damaging him 21 seconds into the round with an incendiary grenade (as well as damaging other players in the process). In your response you defended your actions by stating it was a "running gag" by which you were "sacrificing [bodies] to Satan". You also claimed you warned, though without a valid reason besides "sacrificing [bodies] to Satan", damaging innocents with an incendiary grenade would be counted as RDM, and in this case it was. The report against you was determined to be RDM based off your response for damaging players with the incendiary grenade, because your reason for throwing it was not valid. Shortly after the conclusion of the report a slay was attempted, but you had already left the game (as seen in the evidence below); hence, why you were then banned for RDM & Leave, your 6th offense. Your last offense was extended to 16 weeks ( and appealed before expiry), and after sitting through a long ban such as that and your claim to this being your "favorite TTT server", one would have expected a turn around in your behavior upon coming back, and not the behavior you were exhibiting. With this being your 6th offense of RDM & Leave, you will have to give a very compelling defense for a unban or shortened ban length (e.i. showing some evidence of this crash, etc.).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Thank you for your extensive explanation.

Well to start off about my reply when the body fell I basically scream laughed twice that the detective fell, thinking that everyone new this I three my incen at the body. Then I proclaimed that I'm burning the body so watch out. The reason why thought it was a that was good idea to come to the body then... I'm not sure. Then about the crash I have had my computer for the past 3 years and no just in these past two months my computer has been frequently blue screening\crashing for no real apparent reason. I have no proof only then my word because you take pictures of blu screens. My plee is that it was only seconds in to the next round before the crash and i never got a slay so I guess I'm wondering why I didn't get my slay earlier.and I need everyone to understand that I do love this server it's the whole reason why I play good anymore. I will take as many slays you want me to take if you unban me. Please look deep into your hearts and believe me my computer crashed and I'm sorry I mad someone have a bad gaming experience on your server and I will never make that mistake again.

Sincerely - Flan B/ Jett Giammarusti

6. I'm apologize for shaky grammar i did this on my phone.

7. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

You have not produced any evidence to exonerate you; therefore, your ban will not be removed. However, keeping with the Christmas spirit, I have decided to reduce your ban nearly in half from 26 weeks to 16 weeks, and this time you will be sitting out the entirety of your ban length.
    REDUCED.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.