Finished 5th Weekly VIP giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by GrimmyGod, Aug 28, 2015.

1. GrimmyGod

GrimmyGod VIP

Hello there! Happy Friday to you all!!!

Another Friday, Another Giveaway! Let's all get our tickets. You here the train a coming (woot woot) So let's have everyone board the Woot Woot Train for laughs all around!

This weeks giveaway entry issssss...... (long pause, finger tapping against chin)
    Favorite Video Game! Just name your favorite game old or present and be entered to win!

Good luck, and as always may all your hits be crits.

Additional rule. If you have won in the last 4 weeks, you are unable to win again. I am doing this so we can give as many addition players the opportunity to be VIP!
    Last four winners:
    1. Master of all thing fail
    2. No Bueno Brochacho
    3. CDriscoll
    4. BmTron

If you would like to enter and give someone else the spoils if you win, no problem! Just please specify this by tagging them with @[name]

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

VIP+ expires tomorrow. As far as favorite video game... I can't really say for sure.
    Though I probably have the most memories of Halo 3, so let's go with that.

Thanks for the giveaways, as always, generous :)

3. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Favorite video game will be Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5. I will be gone once it arrives.

As of now it's Tony hawk's pro skater 4.

EDIT: I wanna give the perks to someone else if I win.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  4. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

(Excluding the Zelda franchise)

The first Dark Souls. I picked up the game at a random gamestop one day and ended up playing it for so many hours and months after that. I still intend to go back to that game for a couple more runs.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. First game I ever owned on my first console owned (Nintendo 64). The only game I bought 4 times over (Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Nintendo Wii Virtual console, and the 3DS) and played/finished 8 times over (each time I bought it and beat it twice each).

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

Ratchet and Clank or Jack and Daxter. Favorite games back on PS2.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

The Sly Cooper series.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Gmod

Cliche, I know.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Sonic Adventure 2. Never get tired of playing that.

I would like to give the perks to someone if I do win.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. My favorite is TESV: Skyrim. The gameplay is fun and the mods make it better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Oh wow, this is such a hard one! I have way too many favourite games... Hmm, but right now I'll probably have to say The Last Of Us, it was a stunning piece of work and I've definitely replayed it more than any other video game I own. I think the first time I got it I finished the single player story five to six times straight; that's how great I thought it was.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Pugrus

Pugrus VIP

Pikmin 2! Its so fun and the places are so pretty looking! Definitely improves on what Pikmin had.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Oh jesus. There's so many favorites I have played but I would have to post the one I have without a doubt played THE most.

TF2. 3380 hours and counting on that game. I doubt any other game whether Gmod or Console comes close to 1,500 hours.

15. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Favourite video game? Wow that is such a hard question....I mean they come and go don't they? I am going to have to say my first ever PlayStation game is my favourite simply because of all of the memories. I mean I have heaps of favourite games but this was my first game that got me into the gamer lifestyle. That game in question is Crash Bandicoot 2: Kortex Strikes Back. I just remember having so much fun with this game and just thinking of it makes me want to play it all over again.

If I win please donate that gift to the lovely @Robokiller87 . I like him in yellow but I think he would look better in green :sneakylove:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

Either "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" or "Call of Duty Black Ops"
    I can still be entered if I have two favorites right?

17. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Kirby's Air Ride for the GameCube.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

Ib before numerous dumb posts, for me it's Minecraft.

I'm a redstone guy so I enjoy making lots of weird circuits like water coolers or mass automatic sugar cane farms.

19. I know I can't win but

My favorite game is Super Mario World. Played it since I was a little kid, I loved it ever since

20. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

Favorite Game is 1st Tales Of Abyss (Some other Tales Games)

• Agree Agree x 1