Denied 5 + 7's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by 5 + 7, Nov 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5 + 7

5 + 7 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Five plus seven
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:35517358
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Banned for harassment after I was kicked for harassment. Didn't follow the player anymore, but was banned for 24h. Following a player is harassment.
    I didn't follow any players after being kicked.
    FOLLOWED NO ONE AFTER RETURNING FROM MY KICK
    HARASSED NO ONE AFTER RETURNING FROM MY KICK
    KICKED FOR FOLLOWING A PLAYER
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

Hey there! You were Banned for Harrassment by @Falcor
    They will respond whenever they can, sit tight!

3. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hi Five plus Seven,
    Thanks for making an appeal today.

Yes I banned you for harassment. Here is what happened when we were on the servers today.
    I hop on West 2, handle reports. All the while @Solid snake is complaining that you have been following him. I did not do anything about this yet, until map change.
    And you were following this player after they repeatedly asked you to stop.
    Solid then asks me via voice, if this is grounds for harassment, because to him it was. I believed so as well but I thought it would be best if I ask an available admin so I am not over stepping in any way.

I asked 2 Admins that were online @CDriscoll and @Azure. They confirmed it can be considered harassment.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Now after your first warning you stopped following Solid for 1-2 rounds. I then hear solid saying how you're following him again and how he was seriously considering RDMing you because it made him so aggravated. Since I already warned you. I gave you your second warning which was the kick from the server.
    You then came back and called me a
    "fucking fag"
    Since I do not take kindly people using homophobic slurs in game.
    Not only does it bother me, I can not tolerate others being or feeling offended within the server.
    I had to ban you for harassment, since it was your Third Offense.

You were trolling the server and I was kind enough to give you a harassment ban versus asking for a trolling ban which is much longer.
    I would also like to add earlier this morning you followed me for a map. As much as this annoyed me I did not do anything about it.
    The 2 times I have now played with you. You have been a troll, trying to antagonize players and take enjoyment from there game-play.
    Yes, this may be how you enjoy playing the game. But in the eyes of player and staff this is trolling. And not pleasant when it is bothering other players.

I would be denying this appeal right now. So you may learn from this behavior and how it can ruin another's game-play.
    Especially when you continue even after a player complains then threatens to RDM you multiple times. You clearly were making this unenjoyable game time.
    But instead of denying this now I would like to hear your response to this.

I'd also like to add since you did most of this in voice chat some witnesses: @Red @BioHazard @Vorlass @Han Solo @Acherontia

4. 5 + 7

5 + 7 New Member

So I'm supposed to read your mind and assume that doing something that I wasn't warned for will get me banned for 24h You can check the logs, I'm new to the server so assuming I know anything about you other than your name is laughable.

24h ban was uncalled for since I wasn't harassing you. Oh well.

5. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

When you load into SGM servers. The motd is right there, every single time. The motd has the punishments for the server.
    [​IMG]

I don't see where I assumed you knew anything about me. But you should know calling people names is harassament. And even more so calling someone a homophobic slur is most definitely harassment.
    [​IMG]
    Most mods will warn for harassment if they hear you using racial and homophobic slurs.
    Being a new player does not excuse you of this.
    [​IMG]

You don't deny anything I have said to be false so there is no conflict there.
    You are banned for 24hrs on 1 server. You are free to play on 5 other SGM servers.
    I sincerely hope you learn from this and do not harass or antagonize players on the servers.

I appreciate your dedication and the time you took to make this appeal. But it does not excuse your actions.

Appeal Denied,
    Falcor

If you have anything to add just message here or pm me on the forums. If you feel I've handled this unjustly, my Admin is @Toxin and you can contact him through the forums as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.